At some point you will likely find yourself in need of material handling equipment. There are several options for fleet augmentation and the decision you make could make a dramatic impact on your cash flow and bottom line profits. Long-term renting has been the choice for many companies both large and small, for some time now.
This option is becoming even more popular for many reasons, particularly due to the uncertainty that exists in the market place under current economic conditions. We would like to take a moment to point out the benefits of choosing Long-Term Renting as a means in increasing your forklift fleet and why this might be an excellent choice for your company.
- Cash Conservation – There is no cash outlay to obtain equipment under a Long-Term rental agreement. Save your cash for alternatives that produce profits for your bottom line.
- Pay for what you use – Long-Term rental agreements are based upon the expected hours and operating conditions that you will use the equipment. Unlike purchasing equipment where you are paying for 100% of asset (a depreciating asset), you pay based upon the expected usage rate of the equipment.
- Rental payments are 100% tax deductible – Rental payments are an operating expense and are 100% deductible as a business expense. No confusing depreciation schedules or damaging tax ramifications at years-end.
- Fixed payments, no maintenance surprises – Long-Term rental agreements typically include normal maintenance. We own the equipment, so maintaining it is our responsibility. Leave the surprises to us and keep your material handling costs consistent and predictable.
- Eliminate your parts and service departments – If you currently own your fleet and maintain it you need mechanics, tools and parts. Improve warehouse and plant space by eliminating the need for stocking parts and providing space to service equipment.
- Eliminate obsolescence – Long-Term agreements can provide for upgrades should your business change. Don’t get stuck with equipment you no longer need due to a change in your business plans. We will find a home for the old equipment, and provide you with equipment you need today.
- Keep your credit line clear – Unlike financing equipment, Long-Term Rentals have little impact on your ability to borrow money to increase your business. In today’s business climate this is of particular importance!
- Flexible terms and equipment – Whether you need new or used equipment for your operation we can provide you with the equipment you need at the terms you need. From one year to eight we can build a Long-Term rental agreement that meets your business needs.
- Preferred rates on supplemental equipment – Long-Term customers get preferred rates to fill their seasonal demands.
- Eliminate stand-by equipment – Do you purchase more than you need to allow for break-downs and cyclical needs? Our rental fleet stands ready to supply you with immediate equipment when a need arises.
- Renting hedges against inflation – Reduce the risk of labor and parts prices increases by fixing your monthly payment now for the term of your agreement.
- Generate cash now – Trading in your current fleet can generate immediate cash for operations.
Flexibility, reliability and consistency are your results when you rent Long-Term with us. In addition you will have the comfort of knowing that you have a team of professionals with a proven track record as a true partner in your material handling operations. We take all the hassle out of acquiring and maintaining a fleet of forklifts and leave you with more time to manage your business.
We would appreciate the opportunity to discuss Long-Term rentals options for your company. To schedule an appointment contact us at 800-828-2804.