Like anything else in life, whether it’s your car, your home or even your body, planning and conducting preventive maintenance creates long-term benefits that are well worth the investment. Why would your forklift and other materials handling equipment be any different?
There are many benefits of properly maintaining your forklift fleet and other equipment. However, we have recognized five major benefits that our customers have enjoyed. Planned Maintenance has been proven to:
- Lower Your Maintenance Costs – Proactive and preventive maintenance has proven to lower costs by catching small service issues before they blossom into giant repair headaches.
- Improve Useful Equipment Life – Equipment that is serviced regularly does not have to be “turned over” as frequently. This lowers your equipment costs over time.
- Increased Productivity – Equipment that is well maintained does not break down. This improves productivity as well as your bottom line performance.
- Increase Residual Values – When you trade-in your equipment, or sell it to purchase new equipment, well maintained equipment has proven to have higher values than equipment serviced on an “as needed” basis.
- Enhance Facility Safety – Equipment failures can have catastrophic consequences. Properly maintaining your equipment will improve operator safety, as well as those that work around your equipment.
Having the right partner in maintaining your equipment is as important as selecting the right doctor for the maintenance of your health. Our trained, experienced technicians perform thousands of Planned Maintenance service calls each year. Learn more about our Planned Maintenance Options, then Contact Us or give us a call at 800-828-2804 for a plan tailored to your equipment and operation.